Useful properties of sage honey
Sage honey is a rare variety of similar products. It is very valuable due to its healing properties and extraordinary taste. Read more about this useful and unusual product below.
Useful properties of sage honey
The color of sage honey is from amber to dark golden. The product has a liquid structure, transparent, without sediment. Crystallization is not amenable to. It exudes a distinct gentle aroma, and the taste is sweet, with a slight bitterness.
Did you know? Honey has the ability to remove alcohol from the body and reduce the manifestations of a hangover syndrome.
Useful qualities of the product in question are due to its rich chemical composition. In addition to minerals, sage honey contains vitamins B, PP, H, E, ascorbic acid, esters, tannins.
|The mineral composition of honey:||Essential Amino Acids:|
The products in question adopt almost all the qualities of sage, which is one of the medicinal herbs. This plant is cultivated in cultivated form or found in forests as wild, almost everywhere. Blossom begins in May, ends in August. Throughout this period, bees collect nectar from the plant.
- Due to the harmonious combination of mineral elements, which are the main building blocks of most systems and organs, sage honey has a complex effect on the whole body:
- improves the performance of the nervous system, providing a mild relaxing effect;
- increases the stability of the skin, as well as their regenerative abilities;
- cleanses the blood;
- contributes to an increase in hemoglobin level;
- improves memory;
- It has a mild diuretic and laxative effect, due to which the excretion of excess fluid and toxins from the body is accelerated;
- strengthens blood vessels and reduces their permeability, which is a good prevention of thrombosis and problems with the cardiovascular system;
- restores the hormonal background, which helps to regulate the menstrual cycle in women.
What diseases should I use?
Considered honey products are actively used in folk and traditional medicine as a medicine. It has pronounced anti-inflammatory, hemostatic and blood-healing properties, which allows it to be used in the treatment of various organs and systems, especially the gastrointestinal tract.
The most common cause of gastritis are pathogenic bacteria. The main task in this disease is to restore the normal microflora of the gastrointestinal tract, with which sage honey will do just fine. is he has an antibacterial effect, due to which the number of pathogenic bacteria decreases and their reproduction stops. Due to the presence of a large number of microelements and B vitamins, the mucous membranes are actively restored. Enzymatic compounds help improve metabolism.
With gastritis, accompanied by increased acidity, sage honey is allowed for use, but only in the remission phase. It is used in conjunction with medications in order to enhance the recovery and cleansing effect. Take it 2 hours before meals and an hour after, 2 times a day, breeding 1 tbsp. l in 200 ml of warm water. The course of treatment is 2 months.
Important! With gastritis with high acidity, honey should not be taken in its pure form (only diluted in water or tea), and on an empty stomach.
This disease is characterized by simultaneous inflammation in the large and small intestines. In the acute phase, the use of a product such as honey is unacceptable. During remission, the product in question is prescribed as a means to restore microflora and eliminate bacteria.
For therapeutic and prophylactic purposes, no more than 100 g of honey per day is allowed: this amount is divided into several doses and each time diluted in 200 ml of room temperature water. If you use immediately the entire daily portion, the risk of causing heartburn increases. The course of treatment is 1-2 months. For prevention, a course of 20 days is carried out. Such courses can be carried out 3-4 times a year.
Did you know? In ancient Egypt, Rome, and among the Slavic peoples, honey often served as an alternative to money. He was given as a duty, and also used to pay fines to the state.
Low stomach acid
With low acidity, the motor function of the gastrointestinal tract and the production of gastric juice are reduced. Due to acid deficiency, a favorable environment is created for the propagation of pathogenic bacteria that destroy the mucous membranes of organs, which can lead to ulcers or even cancer.
To cope with these bacteria and start the work of the gastric tract, daily for a month, 30 minutes before breakfast, 2/3 tbsp. honey is mixed with 0.5 hours butter and eaten with a glass of warm water. Or you can add this compound to green tea. To improve the effect, you can combine this composition with rowan juice (50 ml).
This pathology is also caused by harmful bacteria that penetrate the urinary tract. Cystitis causes a number of unpleasant symptoms, including severe pain and pain during urination. Tea from honey cranberry leaves with honey will help to eliminate them:
- To begin with, you should prepare a decoction. 5 g of dried lingonberry leaves are added to 200 ml of water and boiled for 5 minutes.
- The resulting liquid is filtered and cooled to + 30 ° C, and then 1 hour of honey is added.
- The composition should be drunk in small sips in the evening.
Treatment is continued until the symptoms of cystitis disappear completely
With anemia, the number of red bodies in the blood plasma is sharply reduced. To eliminate the pathology, it is necessary to use products that contain large amounts of copper, iron, potassium, and B vitamins.
Important! Before using sage honey as a medicine, be sure to consult your doctor, as it cannot be the main therapeutic element, but only an additional one.
A highly effective recipe for fighting anemia:
- In equal quantities take raisins, dried apricots, walnuts, cranberries, lemon.
- All ingredients are ground in a blender and placed in a liter jar.
- Such a quantity of raw materials will require 200 ml of sage honey. By adding it, the mixture is thoroughly mixed.
- It is necessary to eat 2 tbsp. per day, regardless of the time of eating. The course of treatment is 2 months.
100 ml juice of chokeberry mixed with 1 part beekeeping product from sage will also be effective. You need to drink such a composition once a day after breakfast. The course of treatment is 1 month.
- The product in question should not be used for:
- a history of allergies to pollen from herbaceous plants;
- individual intolerance to the product;
- pregnancy and hepatitis B;
- acute phases of gastrointestinal diseases;
- diabetes mellitus.
Cold recipes for honey
For acute sore throat make a rinse: for 200 ml of water with a temperature of + 30 ° C add 1 hour of soda and honey. Stir the composition well and gargle immediately after sleep in the morning, and then at lunch and in the evening after the main meals. The course of treatment is 7 days.
When bronchitis is used tea from viburnum with honey. To 200 ml of boiling water add 1 teaspoon of dried or fresh berries. Insist 1 hour. Then strain and add 1 part of the beekeeping product. Such a composition is drunk 3 times a day after meals.
If colds are accompanied by fever, use the following recipe:
- For 1 liter of boiling water, 1 hour of dry leaves and flowers of hypericum, chamomile, coltsfoot is added.
- Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes.
- The broth is cooled.
- Then they consume 100 ml, diluting with warm water to 200 ml and adding 1 teaspoon of honey, 2 times a day until the symptoms disappear completely.
So, sage honey has an anti-inflammatory and restorative effect. Due to this, it is used in the treatment of many diseases as an additional tool to the main course of procedures.